Our online courses focus on providing you with the knowledge you need to be more proficient in your job and advance your career.
Online students have access to career counseling services and the fitness center at our Rockland County campus.
Students who receive company or union reimbursements may defer payment until the completion of the term.
Professors are chosen not just for their qualifications but also for their experience and their teaching skills.
Accelerated Adult Online Courses and Programs
Dominican College offers several fully online courses and five fully online programs. Click below to find out what each online program has to offer you:
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Your transfer credits are promptly evaluated and can result in the acceptance of up to 70 credits from a two-year college and up to 90 credits from a four-year college. Employees of the Rockland County government are eligible for additional discounts.
To be considered for admission to an undergraduate program, applicants must provide the following:
- Complete application for admission with $35 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above.
Schedule of online courses
We Salute Veterans
Dominican College is a Military Friendly School that strongly supports veterans. If you have served, accept our thanks—and ask us about programs just for vets and their families.
Under the Yellow Ribbon Program, Dominican College offers up to $2,720 per student per year for undergraduate programs.